The academic year is divided into three terms
1) Admission for KG-I for the Session-2014
Students admitted in K.G.I will be appearing for C.B.S.E. with English as first language, as the school is in the process of changing over to C.B.S.E. from Madhyamik.
Applications are invited from the parents of the K.G-1 candidates in the format specified below:
Application may be sent addressed to
Gokhale memorial Girls
1/1 Harish Mukherjee Road
West Bengal - 700020
Format of the Application
1. Name of the Child.
2. Father’s name and occupation.
3. Mother’s name and occupation.
4. Address with Telephone No.
5. Date of birth (Must be 4+ years by 2nd January 2014 attested Xerox of Birth/Discharge from Hospital or Nursing Home to be enclosed.)
6. Sister studying in this School- Yes / No
· Salary Certificate/Income Tax return and Trade License must be attached along with the application.
· Please send a self addressed stamped envelope.
· Applications will be received from 26th August to 6th September 2013 between 10 am to 4 pm.
· Selected candidates will be called for interview in the month of October 2013.
· The list of the names of the candidates selected for interview will be put on the School notice board on 8th October 2013 at 4 pm.Decision taken by the school management, regarding admission is final
2) NOTICE FOR NEW ADMISSION FOR THE SESSION 2014
A few vacancies are there in classes K.G II-IV for the session 2014.
Interested parents may apply according to the format given below by 06.12.2013.
List of eligible candidates to sit for admission test will be put up on 13.12.2013 at 4.00 p.m.
Format of the Application
A copy of the salary slip/trade license/income tax return certificate of the parent to be attached.
Transfer Certificate to be produced where and when necessary.
3) FOR I.C.S.E. AND C.B.S.E. CANDIDATES 2013ADMISSION TO CLASS XI ( 10+2 ) COURSE FOR THE SESSION 2013 –2014
1. Physics 2. Chemistry/Economics 3. Mathematics 4. Biological Science 5. Statistics/Geography 6. Computer Science/Computer Application.
(A) SCIENCE GROUP : 80% marks in Aggregate, 80% in Mathematics and 80% in Science group. Candidates are required to appear for Bengali, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology test ( Biology if opted for ).
(B) HUMANITIES / COMMERCE GROUP : 70% marks in Aggregate. Candidates are required to appear for Bengali test only. But, candidates intending to take up either Mathematics or Statistics or both as elective subjects must have 80% marks in Mathematics (Statistics cannot be offered without Mathematics) and they are also required to appear for Mathematics test.
(C) 70% marks in English is essential for all category of candidates i.e. Science, Humanities and Commerce. 50% marks in Mathematics is also required to take up Commerce Group including Computer Application.
FOR MADHYAMIK (2013) CANDIDATES OF WEST BENGAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION ONLY.ADMISSION TO CLASS XI ( 10+2 ) COURSE FOR THE SESSION : 2013 –2014
( A ) SCIENCE GROUP : Eligibility for Gokhalites and Non-Gokhalites to procure the Application Forms :-
(a) 75% marks in Aggregate (b) 75% in Mathematics (c) 80% in Science Group
(d) Non-Gokhalites must secure at least 60% in English.
( B ) HUMANITIES / COMMERCE GROUP :
(a) All Gokhalites are eligible to procure the forms. Non-Gokhalites are required to secure 60% marks in Aggregate and 60% in English. 40% marks in Mathematics is also required to take up Commerce Group including Computer Application for Gokhalite and Non-Gokhalite both.
(b) Both Gokhalite and Non-Gokhalite who intend to take up either Mathematics or Statistics or both as Elective subjects must have 75% marks in Mathematics.(Statistics cannot be offered without Mathematics).
Gopal Krishna Gokhale
“In this world the value of human life does not lie in passing one’s degree with honour, but conducting one’s self with honour and grace.”-----