Due to the pandemic caused by Corona Virus, the fees structure has been revised considering guardians request. The revised fees structure was applicable for the months of July, August and September.
Further, it has been extended up to December 2020.
· 100% waiver for Smart- Classes for KG-I to Class-X . Rs. 350/- per month.
· 50% waiver of Computer fees for Classes II till Classes –X. Rs. 200/- per month.
· 100% waiver for Lab fees for Sr. Secondary Classes.
· In case any parent facing financial crisis can mention their financial status (whether business or private concern in case of deducted salary) by attaching relevant documents supporting your claim. All personal financial correspondence to be mailed to school.
· Payment to be made through online between the 1st and 20th of the month.
· No Late Fees and Re-admission Charges will charged until further notification.
The fees structure will again be revised after December.
For paying school fees kindly click on the link given below.
Click to pay Annual Fees
Monthly fees to be paid between 1st and 10th Day of the Month.
Click to pay monthly fees.
Step-1 Open/Copy the url https://easypay.axisbank.co.in
Step -2 Select Educational from Category option.
Step-3 Search by name “Gokhale Memorial Girls School”
Step-4 Select Gokhale Memorial Girls’ School Annual Fee/Monthly Fee
Step- 5 Choose the relevant details and pay the fee.
- Fees for 2 months only at a time to be paid at the beginning of New Session, fees for 2 months to be paid before the Puja vacation and Fees for March to be cleared by 10th of February.
- Parents/Guardians may deposit advance fees at their discretion. To avoid some technical hazards parents/guardians will be allowed for only one transaction in a month to pay their desired fees (dues, current or advance). However, it has sometimes been noticed that though a guardian pays fees in advance the pupil concerned dose not attend school at all or for prolonged periods. This is not permissible and the school reserves the right to remove the name of such pupil from the register. The name of the pupil who is absent for a month without prior notice and permission, may be struck off the register.
- Payment to be made through online between the 1st and 10th of the month. Defaulters will be charged fine as per fees structure for one or two months of default, as applicable.
- Defaulters : (a) in case a student is a defaulter for three consecutive months her name will be struck off the Rolls and she may be re-admitted at the discretion of the principal on payment, as per fees structure, of all arrears along with Re- admission Fees. (b) Reports will be withheld for the defaulters.
- (a) The entire fees for all items (excluding Stationery), will be payable in New Session (As per fees structure)*. (b) No part payment of any fees will be accepted.
- (a) NO REFUND OF ANY FEES SHALL BE MADE ONCE A PUPIL IS ADMITTED INTO THE SCHOOL. (b) One calendar month’s notice in writing or one month’s fee in lieu thereof is required before withdrawal of a child from the school.
- These rules are not exhaustive and in no way limit the right of the school to alter or introduce any other rule to regulate the collection of fees and other charges and such changed provisions shall override the provisions mentioned here.